Friday, June 3, 2011

Over Half Way There!

Today, June 3 marks 21 weeks in the pregnancy.  I can't believe we are over half way there!  I can't believe time has flown like it has!  We are SO incredibly excited to meet this little peanut.
21 week baby bump :)

We stopped into Sweet Child of Mine today, my favorite little children's consignment boutique in town.  Even though we're still 12 days away from finding out our baby's gender, I wanted to stop in to "ooh" and "ahh" at all of the sweet little things they have for babies.  I fell in love with this adorable little sailor outfit.  This week I did the old wives's tale, "needle gender predictor test", and it said we were having a girl.  Now, don't go buying pink yet.  This test is far less than scientific.  You take a needle and thread, thread the needle, hold it over your belly (or left hand) and if the needle moves in circles, you're having a girl - if it moves back and forth, you're having a boy.  We know people that this has worked for and people that it hasn't.  But, let's be honest, they have a 50/50 chance.  :) 


So anyways, with that being said, I felt "safe" buying this sweet little girl outfit.  And if the test was wrong, I can return it so we'll just have to wait and see... 12 days

No comments:

Post a Comment