Monday, April 18, 2011

Fun Evening Out

This evening Justin and I celebrated a little early birthday dinner at Benihana Japanese Steakhouse.  I had been craving Japanese for a month or so and I am a member of the "Chef's Table" e-mail list for Benihana and for my birthday, they sent me a $30 gift certificate.  We thought it was the perfect time to use it - to fulfill my craving AND celebrate my 27th!  We had the most wonderful time and they made my birthday SO very special.  As if $30 wasn't enough, they brought me a dessert of my choice, sang to me, made me a balloon hat, and took our picture, printed it, and put it in a frame for us to take home with us!  Our meal was phenomenal and we had a fun time meeting the other people sitting at our table - a couple from South Africa, a couple from Australia, and a mother and son from Sacramento.  We arrived strangers and left as friends.  What a fun night! 

Before dinner :)

14 weeks!

Love my lover boy!

So embarrassed when they brought out drums and tambourines and sang to me!

The picture they took of us!

Fun evening with my hubby!

love him :)

1 comment: