Monday, March 28, 2011

Time is Flying!

This past Friday (March 25) marked 11 weeks in the pregnancy - only 29 to go!  While that may seem like a lot of time left I feel that it will go by in a hurry.  We're trying to enjoy every moment of this experience, which has been made a bit easier to do with the prescription my doctor gave me for morning sickness!  :)

While there still isn't much to see, I thought we'd start the "baby bump" pictures so we can see our little one growing.  Below is a picture taken at 11 weeks. 


At 20 weeks we can find out what we are having and we are oh so excited!  Of course Justin wants a boy; someone he can take to gun shows and hopefully one day see him off to the Naval Academy and I want a girl, someone I can doll up with bows, pink, and tutus.  Above all we're praying for a healthy baby, all else will just be icing on the cake. 

Justin and I frequently stop by a local baby store in Monterey called "Sweet Child of Mine".  On our most recent trip I ran across the most adorable pink dress that I knew our little girl would just look precious in - to not jinx what we are having one way or the other I had Justin pick out a boys outfit, a sweet navy blue and white romper. 


We are absolutely over the moon with excitement and cannot wait to welcome our little one into the world... for now we dream about that amazing moment and thank God for all of the blessings He has given us.  We can't wait to meet you "Baby K"... 199 days to go!

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful Lauren. I hope so happy for the both of you. I also can't wait to find out whether its a boy or a girl so I can shop!! Hug to you my friend.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I'M hoping for a boy, a HEALTHY boy! Thanks for all the positive comments and for checking out our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren I have a BLOG award for you please stop by my Blog and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete